Questions and answers
1. Why is the indicator of the natural gas meter, which I transferred from the 1st to the 5th day, is not accounted?
Answer: The data of the natural gas meter is not accounted, if there is a need to confirm it with photo-fixation. Every month, the company determines the maximum allowable limits of error of the gas meter of each consumer. They are formed on the basis of consumer consumption profile data (hereinafter – CCP) and data of the control group of the consumers. The CCP is determined by the area of the gasified facility, the number and type of devices in it.
If your gas meter reading exceeds the maximum permissible error limits or has significant deviations from the norm, you need to confirm this fact with photo-fixation. Send the photo to the phone number of the Contact Center of the PrJSC “Ternopilgaz”. The need to confirm the meter with photo fixation also comes with sms-informing the consumer.
2. Why do I have to pay for a natural gas distribution service if I do not live there / I have no natural gas consumption / I have consumed several cubic meters of gas per year?
Answer: All consumers who are connected to the gas network pay for the natural gas distribution service. The PrJSC “Ternopilgaz”, in turn, provides maintenance and safety of gas networks.
In cases when there is no consumption of natural gas or consumption is minimal, the ordered capacity of the consumer is determined in accordance with the Resolution of the State Regulator NKREKP nr. 580 of March 6, 2020, namely: provided that there is no consumption of natural gas by the consumer and / or its object during the entire previous gas year, the annual ordered capacity of the consumer (his object) is determined by the GDN Operator at the level of:
- 39 m3 - for the object of the household consumer on which natural gas is used only for cooking;
- 126 m3 - for a household consumer’s facility where natural gas is used for water heating and cooking;
- 314 m3 - for the object of the household consumer on which natural gas is used in a complex, including for heating, or the object of the consumer which is not household.
3. I am interested in / want to compare charges / debts / benefits for consumed natural gas.
Answer: You need to contact your natural gas supplier for this information.
4. I want to register in the Personal Area, but I cannot.
Answer: First you need to go to the main page of the official website of the PrJSC “Ternopilgaz” https://www.tgaz.te.ua. If you are trying to register from a smartphone:
• There are 3 white dots or stripes in the upper right corner of the site page, click on them and select the Personal Area section from the pop-up list.
- At the top of the site page, on the black bar is a list of sections. Please select a Personal Area
- A window with general information about the Personal Area will open in front of you. Scroll down the page to the title in blue capital letters: GO TO THE PERSONAL AREA and follow the link. You have come to the GASOLINA Online service page
- Now select in the upper right corner of the window: REGISTRATION.
- Specify the Gas Company: TERNOPILGAZ
- Enter the personal account number
- Enter the first three letters of the personal account holder’s last name
- Consent to the processing of personal data and click the “Next”
- Enter your e-mail and click the “Get Code” button. This code will be sent to the e-mail address you specified
- Enter the received code to confirm the e-mail
- Enter a login password (preferably from a combination of numbers, capital letters and characters)
- Click the “Register” button
Congratulations on successful registration in the Personal Area!
5. I cannot register in the Personal Area, error occurs: “Such value of the personal area already exists for the given gas company”.
Answer: In order to successfully register, you must delete the previous registration data. This can be done only by calling the Contact Center of the PrJSC “Ternopilgaz” and telling the operator the following information: • personal account number; • e-mail address from which the previous registration was carried out.
If the consumer cannot confirm the e-mail address of the previous registration, then the operator identifies him: name, registration address, last transmitted indicator of the natural gas meter.
Upon successful identification, the consumer’s credentials are deleted and can be re-registered.
6. I am interested in / I want to compare the accruals / debts / benefits for consumed natural gas / distribution of natural gas in Ternopil.
Answer: To receive information you need to call the company that serves you – the PrJSC “Ternopilmiskgaz”. The PrJSC “Ternopilmiskgaz” hotline telephone number: 0352561400
Phone for inquiries of the PrJSC “Ternopilmiskgaz”: 067 5748121, 067 5748138
The PrJSC “Ternopilgaz”, within the license activity, serves natural gas consumers of Ternopil Region, except for the city of Ternopil and Ternopil District, except for 5 settlements, namely: Dovzhanka, Domamorych, Draganivka, Zaboiky and Pochapyntsi.
7. I want to file an appeal / complaint regarding ...
Answer: Each consumer can submit an appeal / complaint in person or call the hotline of the PrJSC “Ternopilgaz”:
0 800 500 904
To process and register a complaint / appeal, please provide the following information:
- Personal account
- Address for correspondence
- Contact phone number
- The essence of the question.
According to the Law of Ukraine “On Citizens’ Appeals”, your appeal will be considered within 30 days. Expect an official response from the PrJSC “Ternopilgaz” to your postal address.
Each consumer can also receive an answer to the e-mail address.
Always yours – “Ternopilgaz”