Resolution of the National Energy and Utilities Regulatory Commission nr. 2494 dd. 30.09.2015 was approved with the Gas Distribution Systems Code, which was published:
- in the Magazine “Official Gazette of Ukraine” nr. 92 dd. November 27, 2015;
- in the newspaper “Svoboda” nr. 98 (3036) dd. December 18, 2015.
In addition, the Resolution of the National Energy and Utilities Regulatory Commission nr. 2498 dd. 30.09.2015 approved the Standard Natural Gas Distribution Agreement.
According to Gas Distribution Systems Code, consumers, for the implementation of their authorized selection of natural gas from the gas distribution network and the possibility to ensure the natural gas supply by their suppliers, are obliged to enter into a natural gas distribution agreement with the Gas-Distribution System Operator the PrJSC Ternopilgaz (hereinafter referred to as the GDN Operator) to which system their object is connected in the manner prescribed by law.
Consumers’ access to gas distribution networks for consumption (supply) of natural gas is provided on the condition and on the basis of a National Gas Distribution Agreement, concluded between the consumer and the GDN Operator, approved by the resolution of the National Energy and Utilities Regulatory Commission nr. 2498 dd. 30.09.2015.
Selection (consumption) of natural gas by the consumer in the absence of a natural gas distribution agreement is not allowed.
The National Gas Distribution Agreement between the GDN Operator and the consumer is public and is concluded by signing the consumer’s application to join the terms of the National Gas Distribution Agreement.
At the written request of the consumer, the GDN Operator is obliged to provide the consumer with a written form of the National Gas Distribution Agreement, signed by the authorized person of the GDN Operator within ten working days from the date of receipt of such written request.
You can download the National Gas Distribution Agreement and the application form for joining the terms of the National Gas Distribution Agreement below:
- Distribution Agreement for household consumers (population);
- Distribution Agreement for religious organizations;
- Distribution Agreement for an industrial group of consumers;
- Distribution Agreement for budgetary institutions and organizations;
- Application form for joining to the terms of the National Gas Distribution Agreement (for household consumers)
- Application form for joining to the terms of the National Gas Distribution Agreement (for a non-household consumer);
- Information sheet
If you have any questions regarding the terms of the Natural Gas distribution Agreement, please call to the District Gas Facilities Operation Department of the PrJSC “Ternopilgaz” for explanations:
or by calling to the Contact Centre:
(035) 2 519 904 – UKRTELECOM
(097) 0 519 904 – KYIVSTAR
(095) 0 519 904 – VODAFONE
In addition, in order to resolve conflicts in a timely manner, there is a telephone Hotline
complaints and appeals from consumers:
Hotline telephone number
0 800 500 904